It is not possible to do any beauty treatment without cleanser. Even if we want to apply a cream we have to do cleansing before that. It is necessary to expel the dirt’s and impurities from the lower layer of the skin. The things which we use outside will penetrate into the skin only when the skin is free from all the impurities.
Natural homemade cleansers always a good alternative to the conventional cleanser. Conventional cleanser may affect your skin if not suitable for your skin type. But natural cleanser always keep your face refreshing, glowing and moisturize the whole day without any allergic conditions like itchy, bumpy, rashes, or otherwise irritated. We can make natural homemade cleansers for our skin type easily with your kitchen ingredients.
For Normal Skin – Cucumber and Yogurt Cleanser
- Cut the cucumber as circular pieces and rub it on face. Take the juice and apply it too. Take 1 tablespoon of cucumber juice and 1 teaspoon of yogurt and mix well. Apply it on face, neck and forehead. Wash it after 5 minutes.
For Oily Skin – Bengal Gram Flour and Turmeric Cleanser
- Take one tablespoon of Bengal gram flour and 1 teaspoon of turmeric and make it into a paste with milk. Apply this on face, neck, fore head. Wash it with cold water after 3 minutes. This cleanser is suitable for oily skin. Milk nourishes the skin. The flour removes the excessive oil and impurities.
- Curd is a good cleanser for dry skin. Mix 1 teaspoon of honey with 1 tablespoon of curd. Apply this on face, neck and fore head and wash with cold water after 2 minutes.
- Buy good quality coconut oil and apply in 3:1 with water and apply, soak it for some time. Bath with green gram dhal or bathing powder. If we do this the moisture will be maintained for all the days. It is best cleanser for dry skin.
- Papaya is called the angel’s fruit. It has a heritage of the beauty secret. It contains vitamin C, A, Potassium, Magnesium. Papaya is good to remove the dead cells. For dry skin we can apply papaya pulp, half teaspoon honey and sandal powder.
For Combination Skin – Milk Cleanser
- Milk is a natural cleanser. This is suitable for all types of skin. Take a cup of raw milk. Wet the cotton in the milk and rub it on face, neck and fore head. After it gets dried, repeat the process again. Leave it for some time and wash it. It helps to keep the skin soft.
For Sensitive Skin – Rose Water and Aloe Gel Cleanser
- We can easily cleanse the forehead, neck and face with the rose water mix with aloe gel. It is suitable for sensitive skin. We can use this cleanser daily before going to bed. This can help skin to become allergic. Also we can apply lemon juice and coconut oil on the allergic surface.
For More Dry Skin – Honey, Egg, Almond Cleanser
- It is suitable for more dry skin. Take the egg yolk and 1 teaspoon of honey and mix well. Add 5 to 7 almond ground paste and apply on fore head, face and neck. Leave it until it gets dried and wash it with warm water.
Vitamin A and E Cleanser
- Take half a cup of warm water and mix one tablespoon of honey in it. Then add 1 capsule vitamin A and one capsule of vitamin E. Apply this immediately on face, neck and fore head. Wash the face after 2 minutes. This is of course a good cleanser.
Tomato Gives Freshness
- Tomato contains more anti-oxidants. Eating tomatoes will give a glow to the skin. Make a paste of tomato and mix curd with that and apply to get a shining glow. Those who go in the hot sun can do this. This can be applied to the whole body.
Coconut Milk Gives Softness:
- This is a good cleanser. Apply it all over the body and then bath after 20 minutes. So the good fats in the coconut milk penetrate into the skin. After bath we will get good refreshment.