Treatment For Curing Wrinkles
Treatment for Cure Wrinkles
A mature woman can look young in her late forties, if wrinkles – the tell-tale marks of age — are postponed with good care during her youth. The skin shrinks in inters and becomes wrinkled. While the entire mass of the body shrinks with age, the overlying skin remains the same in extent. The excess skin sags and creases in the form of wrinkles.
Once the wrinkles are formed on your face, nothing short of plastic surgery can efface them. Lack of moisture and protein causes wrinkles to appear. If you do not eat enough proteins, your body uses stored-up proteins. The result is loss of elasticity in the skin and the sagging of muscles. Your body needs lots of fresh water as well as body and facial exercises to keep the wrinkles away.
Excellent Home Remedies for Preventing and Cure Wrinkles
Home remedy for wrinkle – Mash a potato and take out its juice and rub it on your hands. Juice of lemon also removes wrinkles. Apply hand lotion daily after working. It will keep the hands soft and skin will remain smooth. The dirt is removed by applying milk cream on hands a few minutes prior to going to bed and also before you take a bath
The chief preventive to delay wrinkles, especially the premature ones, is to massage your face and neck daily with oil. Olive oil also cure wrinkles and good for the purpose almond oil (badam rogan) is still better.
- Massage a lot of moisturizing cream on them if wrinkles have developed on them. The skin of the breasts might turn bad or rough after the birth of a child and by feeding. Don’t worry, it will become all right after massage with a cream. Massage is a great way for cure wrinkles. Always massage your face with upward motions. Laugh lines should also be massaged upward, over the upper cheeks, towards the outer section of the eye. Massage crow’s-feet with an upward motion towards the temples. But massage very gently over this area.
- Besides protein. Vitamin E if applied externally over the skin restores body moisture. Cut a Vitamin E capsule open, mix its contents with glycerin for better consistency, and apply all over your face.
- Fresh cream, mixed with a thoroughly beaten egg- white, should be patted on the face and loft on for about 15 minutes.
- Onion water is supposed to be an excellent home remedy for wrinkles. Mix onion juice with a little bit of white wax and honey to make an anti-wrinkle preparation.
- Fresh cream, left on the face overnight, is very of effective home remedy for wrinkles.
- A honey and egg-white mask is supposed to nourish even the inner layer of skin.
- An eye compressor can be made with cotton pads soaked in orange juice. Put them over the eyes for 30 minutes to get rid of wrinkles over the eyelids and crow’s feet.
- Whatever type of anti-wrinkle cream you use, your skin should be absolutely clean before you apply it. If you steam your face, any type of cream will be more effective.
- Plenty of rest and sleep also help and keep you looking young and fresh.
Grapes are abundant in sugar, vitamins and mineral salts are great home remedy for wrinkles. Use on wrinkles around eyes and mouth, It moisturizes, detoxifies and nourishes the skin.