Our skin types categorized depending upon elasticity, comfort, sensitivity level, water and oil content by normal, oily, dry, combination and sensitive skin. You can overcome your skin problems by caring for your skin according to your skin type with using the products which are available in our kitchen. Here are simple, yet effective some home remedies for different skin types getting glowing skin at home.
Home Remedies for Normal Skin
The skin which does not have any problem is only the normal skin. We can enhance the beauty of the skin by using good quality cosmetics.
- Soak the cotton in raw milk and apply it on the face. Wash it after a few minutes to make the face shining.
- Remove the outer skin of the raisins and apply it on the lips, so that the lips will always have moisture.
- In winter to maintain the softness and the elasticity of the skin, use chickpea flour instead of soap.
- A common problem to all is crack on the lips. We can apply petroleum jelly or butter on the lips. So that the cracks will be cured and we will get extra smoothness.
- Apply moisturizers and creams in winter to maintain the skin become softness and brightness.
Home Remedies for Oily Skin
In the summer season your skin secretes more oil which will spoil your beautiful face.
- Take lemon juice with some yogurt, mix it and apply it to your face. Excessive oil will be controlled and your face will become sunny.
- Wash your face three times a day with cold water.
- Regularly apply the cucumber juice in the morning to control the oil in your face.
- Mix the milk powder with cucumber juice and apply it for a month in your face, which will make your face brighter and control the excess oil secretion.
- Tomato juice application will reduce the oil secretion. Apply tomato, cucumber fruit or oatmeal paste for 20 minutes and rinse it off.
- Milk with egg white and grated carrot mixture application will reduce more oil away.
- Corn powder with curd and lemon juice mixture will take away the excess oil from your face.
- Mix the papaya pulp, multani mitti, neem powder and make it a paste and apply it as a face pack and rinse it off in lukewarm water. Do it twice for a week to reduce the excess oil from your face.
- Wipe your face with Oil-free or soap-free face washes to remove the dirt.
- Soak a cotton ball in the buttermilk and wipe your face to remove the dirt.
- Grind the dates with the honey and apply this paste in your face to get rid of the dirt and wart from your face.
Home Remedies for Dry Skin
Dry skin is caused when the moisture content and the oil content of the skin is too low. White patches, itching skin, dark spots, cracks, or mosaic-like patches appear on the skin because of this. Those who are having dry skin need not feel apprehensive. But such people will perspire more. To deal with the problem caused by sweating, we have to take a bath at least twice a day.
- A few drops of coconut oil may be added to the bathing water. This will help the skin to have some oil content.
- To cure the dry skin, apply curd to the entire body before taking bath daily.
- Use mustard oil in bathing water in winter, to make the skin glowing. It will also be warm to the skin.
- Fill the bathtub with the lukewarm water. Add a tumbler of vinegar and soak the body for 15 minutes. The itching sensation will be cured and the skin becomes soft.
- Boiled Potato, a small quantity of salt, a drop of glycerin and 2 drops of vinegar can be mixed together and applied to the face. Skin becomes clear by doing this.
- 4 no of almonds can be ground and along with this add a teaspoon of honey, milk is to be applied on the skin and washed after 5 minutes.
- Banana and butter fruit is mashed and mixed together. This paste can be applied to the skin and washed after a few minutes. This makes the skin softer.
- Sesame oil, groundnut oil, olive oil all the three can be taken equally and boiled. Daily apply this mixture before taking a bath.
- Take sandal powder, green dhal powder, kathuri manjal, chick pea powder, multani mitti powder, rose petals powder in equal quantity, mix all these together and apply while bathing. By doing this dryness in the skin will be decreased and skin will become glowing.
- Using fat-containing soaps will yield a better result.
Home Remedies for Combination Skin
Combination skin type is not too dry, oily and sensitive.
- You can protect normal skin by applying cleanser, toner, moisturizer, and sunscreen regularly and your skin will become delicate like a flower.
- To remove the dirt from the face, it should be cleaned by warm water. Skin pores will be opened and the dirt will be removed and you have to tone by the turkey towel.
- Take a cotton ball and soak it with five drops of toner. Damp it on your face.
- To avoid the dullness of face you have to apply the moisturizer normally.
Home Remedies for Sensitive Skin
Anything can be allergic to the dress that they wear to the food that they have to the people having this skin type. They have to analyze what is allergic to them and ignore them.
- The good medicine for sensitive skin is water. Drink more water. This will remove the toxic substances from the body and decreases the skin sensitive.
- There will not be itching on the allergic surface only if we take a bath in cold water.
- By using separate towels and combs, we can avoid allergies and if we already have an allergy we may avoid spreading.
- Mix a teaspoon of aloe gel and rose water. Apply it on the skin to avoid allergy.
- We can apply lemon juice and coconut oil on the allergic surface.
- Soak the neem leaves in and make it as a paste. Apply it on the skin before taking a bath.
Skin Care Diet
The healthiness of the skin does not depend upon the external treatment alone. It depends upon our intake too. A balanced diet helps our skin to be healthy. Water plays a vital role in maintaining the moisture content of the skin. We have to take fruits and vegetables in a considerable quantity daily. These will also provide water content to body metabolism.
- Lack of Vitamin B2 may cause dark spots on the skin. Vitamin B6 deficiency can cause mosaic-like spots and itching of the skin.
- Pimples may appear due to a lack of Nicene. Iodine, Cobalt and B12 Deficiency cause so many problems in the skin.
- Skin diseases can be caused by nutrient deficiency, unhygienic conditions, and heredity reasons.
- To avoid these kinds of skin diseases Full grains, Dry fruits, Fruits and vegetables, milk with essential nutrient powders can be taken in.
- It is necessary to have Lemon juice, Cabbage, Musk melon, Orange, Tomato, Cucumber apple, lettuce in food. The juice of all the above can also be applied on the skin.
- Iron, Protein, vitamins, and calcium balanced diet should be consumed in daily food.