The warts which appear on the skin of the human beings are caused by the Papilloma Virus. Usually warts will appear on the human hands. The skin will be little hard at the places where warts appear. It may appear on any place of the body. Sometimes continuous warts will appear. It cannot be cured without proper treatment.
Some viruses can cause cancer at the neck region; we can say virus HPV 16 and HPV 18 for this. These viruses can spread from one person to another. Particularly those who live in humid region this virus can spread. These warts might not be cured and unusual; we can say for example anogenital type of warts. This affects those who involve in prostitution. It can spread throughout the skin. This may affect their children also. We can cure these warts by week or monthly treatments.
Types of Warts:
There are various types of warts like hard warts. Usually Warts will appear to the children and the teen ages when the immunity is decreased. There are 50 various types of viruses which is the root of warts. These are hereditary on nature. Some viruses are classified in this. They may vary in size and shape in human body. Medicinal name of wart is verruca vulgaris. These will be little harder in nature. These appear on hands, knees and elbows.
Flat warts: This will appear soft and brown or skin color. These appear on girl’s face and it can be cured easily.
Spreadable warts: These will appear on the lower part of the feet and hard in nature. This affects the platelets and becomes like black dots. This will create the feel of uncomfortableness most of the times. They can spread all over the body.
Warts on the genital organs: It will appear to those who involve in sexual work. This will be in the skin color and appear small in size. Sometimes it becomes rough on the skin. HPV 18 and 16 viruses are the factors causing this. These warts are called pavonide peplasis. There are possibilities of cancer by these warts. Those who involves in sexual work can be affected by breast cancer and neck cancer. Very good medical practitioners only can cure the warts.
Natural Remedies to Remove Warts:
- Lemon juice is mixed with honey and applied on face can cure the wrinkles.
- Lemon juice, Almond and curd is ground and applied on face to cure warts.
- Cinnamon powder is mixed with lime juice which can reduce the dark spots.
- Gingelly oil mixed along with egg white and applied to cure pimples.
- Acalypha leaves are dried and powdered. This powder is taken in 1 gram daily will cure the early age wrinkles.
- The coriander leaves ground and applied on face by the interval of 2 days can cure pimples.
- Aloe vera juice can be applied on the pimples.
- For getting rid of hair growth naturally on face we can use “Kasthuri Manjal” (Aromatic Turmeric) for bathing.