Our eye is a sensitive organ in our body and an expressive organ too. The skin around the eyes is very delicate one. Under eye dark circles will affect your beauty. The computer jobs throughout the day and lack of sleep will directly affect your eyes. Body heat will directly affect the eyes and gives burning sensation to your eyes. Dark circles are a biggest problem to many of us. Lack of proper sleep is the first reason for the dark circles. Certain home remedies really help a lot in removing the under eyes dark circles. You can also try natural home remedies before going on medicines.
- Sleep Well: Good sleep is essential for the healthy eyes. Eight hours night sleep is important than the day time sleep. Greens must be included in your diet.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is prescribed in natural medicine to alleviate the dark circles. Mix turmeric powder with regular yogurt, try to apply under eye circles 10 minutes and rinse it.
- Curd: Mix curd with kasturi turmeric and pure sandal, apply it around your eyes for 15 minutes and rinse it off. This method will cure the under eye dark circle.
- Potato Potato is used for treating dark circles around the eyes and to get the fairer skin too.
- Cotton Balls: Soak cotton balls in rose water and keep it on your eyes overnight which will give you the stunning eyes. Keep the Cotton balls soaked in the ice water or the hand kerchief on the eyes for 10 minutes gives the refreshment for your eyes.
- Cucumber: Another natural substance which can cure the dark circle is cucumber. The fatigue of eyes will be cured by the cucumber. Make the cucumber as a slices and keep it on the eyes which gives relaxation to your eyes and recovers from the dark circles. The cucumber juice is the natural medicine to cool your eyes and to maintain the refreshment of the eyes.
- Oil Massage: Oil massages around the eyes keep away the Dark circles. Gently give circular massage around eye muscles at the time of facial. Take some olive oil or baby oil or castor oil to massage the eye muscle to rejuvenate your eyes. By doing this regularly, the fatigue of eyes and the dark circles gradually disappears.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera gel is a wonderful home remedy for the dark circle. Aloe vera is used to treat the suntanned skin and also fire burns. Aloe vera and potatoes are used to treat the darkened skin caused by wearing glasses and gives good effect.
- Sandal: For eye care you can use a paste of sandalwood, nutmeg to reduce dark circles and wash your eyes with salty water to get bright and sparkling eyes.
- Papaya: Make a face pack with papaya pulp and the aloe vera gel paste, apply it on your face to remove the pigmentation along with the dark circles.
- Starch Powder: Take a teaspoon of potato starch powder, a pinch of barley powder with smashed banana, mix it well and apply it around the eyes will gives you the instant results on eye bags along with the dark circles.
- Almonds: Soak the almonds then grind it with milk and apply it around the eyes makes the dark circles disappear.
Note: Dark circles under the eyes, paleness and loss of tone are common skin irregularities which bother women suffering from anemia and other circulatory disorders.