It is necessary to have underarm clean? In summer, if some people just raise their hands in a crowded bus or in office the sweat odor will make us uncomfortable and intolerable.
The main cause for the odor in underarms is sweat. Sweat comes in the places where there is no proper aeration. It is one of the areas where it occurs due to lack of aeration is underarm. But in fact, sweat is good for our body. It usually cools the body and keeps the body temperature in hot summer, heavy exercises and at the time when the body becomes hot. But the sweat in the underarms usually brings feel discomfort to all of us.
It is a common problem for all the adults. In general, the sweat, from wherever it secretes does not have smell. The bacteria’s which grows in the oil and the sweat of the skin gives the foul odor to sweat.
How to prevent the underarm odor?
The hairs present in the underarms, excessive sweat secretion, wearing synthetic dresses, infection of micro organisms are the main causes for underarm odor. We cannot completely prevent the odor, but the main factor is to remove the hairs in underarms.
What is the relationship between the underarm hair and the foul odor?
The hair keeps the sweat for a long time. At that time, bacteria’s grow very quickly. These bacteria spread the smell. There will be three benefits of removing the hair. We won’t feel uncomfortable to see the armpits. It decreases the sweat smell and will not disturb others. Thirdly, if it is not kept clean, the infections may occur and due to that tumors may arise.
What are the types to remove the underarm hair and which is best?
There are four types namely laser, razor, wax and cream. In this, if laser treatment is done once, there won’t be hair growth in the underarms, but it is costly and have to spend $300 to $400 for this. Inspite of this, there are injections like botox, which are capable of controlling the sweat in the underarms. But it is costly and works only for 4-5 months.
Is it right to use deodorants to prevent the smell?
Can be used. Many people think that both perfumes and deodorants are same. Perfumes only will give pleasant smells. But a good quality deodorant controls the secretion of the sweat and capable of fighting the bacteria. Perfumes should be sprayed on the cloth and the deodorants should be sprayed directly on body. But the deodorants containing aluminium if used continuously may cause cancer.
What can be done to keep the underarms in the normal skin tone?
It is general that necks, upper part of the thighs and the under arms being little dark. It is also common that there will be fungus infection often in these places. If fungus infection comes once, it will stay black even if it is cured. When the people are obese the darkness will be little heavy. There is no way to change this. We have to be cautious and prevent this.
- We may wear cotton dresses which absorbs wetness
- Daily before going to bed, we have to wash the under arms and wipe out the wetness.
- There is a close relationship with the sweat and the food. For instance we may avoid Onion, Garlic and masala rich food in summer.
- We have to bring the habit of taking bath twice a day. We have to concentrate on the underarms and wipe out with the clean towel. After taking bath we can wipe the wetness and use deodorants, Baby powder or talcum powder.
- Somebody use to fold the used cloths in the bureau without washing it. The already deposited salts in the sweat and the foul odor will be there. And they use to wear it again in rotation. If men, they can use the inner wear with sleeve in the summer. So that there will not be marks of sweat directly.