As earlier, we have seen the necessary details about the sunscreen, its SPF factors, and works etc. Now let’s see how to choose the right sunscreen according to your skin type easily. There are many brands of sunscreen in all the medical shops and cosmetic shops. Oil-free sunscreens are suitable for all skin types. It protects the skin pigmentation from the UVA and UVB rays and reduces skin burns and softens your skin too. When you choose the sunscreen you have to decide to keep the following things.
How to Choose The Right Sunscreen
- Which is suitable for your skin?
- Is it easy to use and reuse in particular time periods?
- What are the activities of yours in the sun? (Walking, running, swimming. Cycling, playing etc)
- Is it for your face alone or the body too? Which sunscreen is suitable for each skin type?
Any type of sunscreen can be used for normal skin.
It is good to have the sunscreen which contains PABA (Para Amino Benzoic Acid). It should be oil-free, fragrance-free it should be mentioned as hypo allergic and it should be free from chemicals.
It is good to use water or gel-based sunscreens. We should also see that it should be oil free.
We can use Glycerin and the aloe mixed sunscreens. We should avoid alcohol mixes spray or gel types.
Oil-free sunscreen it will not block the skin pores and it will not increase the pimples. It should be mentioned with Non-comedogenic. It means it will not block the pores.
Keep Mind the Following Things to Use Sunscreen
- We should not use the same sunscreen to the body which we use to the face.
- If you use any specific cream for the pimples apply it first and you should apply the sunscreen only after 20 minutes.
- It is necessary to remove the sunscreen from the face and cleanse before going to bed.
- Read the points in the sunscreen cover and apply the sunscreen based on it.
- We should apply sunscreen 30 minutes before going outside.
- We should be careful while using the sunscreen of spray type that there should not be any smoke or fire nearby.
- Sunscreen should not be left inside the eyes.
- We should avoid using it to the children.
- What are the chemicals that are dangerous in the sunscreen? Is there any sunscreen naturally? It is to be continued in the next chapter too.
- Sunscreen with SPF 15 suitable for all. It should be applied to all the places where the sun touches the body directly and it should be reapplied for every 2 hours.
- Basically, understand the fragrances base notes and Choosing Right Perfume is important.