Always we have to know certain things before and after doing facial for protecting the skin if you never had before facial.
The facial is the easy way of bringing beauty to the face. The dirt’s, impurities, dark spots will be removed by facials. We can do such a kind of facials in beauty parlors and at home itself. We can remove the dirt in the deep layers of the skin that can be done only from the facials in parlors. We can do facials only in parlors for different types of skin. Parlor treatment is needed for making the hands and legs soft and beautiful by manicure and pedicure.
Before and After Doing Facial
While doing facials we have to give proper care to the skin. All the facials are not suitable for all the skins. Each facial is specifically suitable for each skin. It is important to take the treatments in parlor monthly once for keeping the goodness of already done chemical treatments. Waxing is important to remove the unwanted hairs on the hand and legs. It will give the feeling of cleanliness and prevent sweat smell.
Do’s Before Facial
- We have to check the skin before every facial for knowing whether the skin is suitable for the facial or not. Those who are having sensitive skin should consult the beauticians before facial.
- The best way to get good results in facial do only afternoon or evening times.
Don’ts Before Facial
- While we have pimples we should avoid doing facial. It might spread the pimples and spoil the skin.
- We should not go in the sun before facial. Ultraviolet rays if falls on the skin, the effect might be shown after facial. We can even say that 1 week we should not go under the sun before facial.
Do’s After Facial
- We should wash the face after 2 hours of facial with cold water. Only if the skin is oily, we can use cold water for washing the face. Remember don’t use any creams or soap after facial.
- We can use the homemade face wash the next day or after 2 days. But lime juice or any other chemicals should be avoided. After 2 days we can do facial with cucumber and tomato. So that we can get the full effect of facial and the skin will glow like anything.
- The small acnes at the skin can be removed by a body scrub and body polish treatments, and we can add nourishment to the whole body. We should avoid chemical treatments such as straightening and coloring from home.
- Drink plenty of water to keep skin hydrated.
- Exfoliate weekly to prevent buildup.
- Use a Vitamin C serum to protect skin from UV rays.
Don’ts After Facial
- Don’t apply anything to face for 8 hours after facial. Even we can avoid soap. If pores are not closed after facial and if we use cream or soap, it will affect the skin. And we can avoid going to the hot sun. Don’t do any kind of bleach or facial on the first day prior to the party.
- We should not rub the face with fingers. This will not allow the pores to close and they will not absorb the facial elements which are used.
- We should not do eyebrow threading or treat with vapors after facials since the skin will be very sensitive. We should allow the skin to relax for some time.
- We should not face the sun after 2-4 hours of facial. UV rays may affect the skin and the pores and the purpose of the facial becomes wasted.
- The chemicals can cause irritations and wounds. So no makeup should be done for 3-4 hours.