The foremost step to protect your skin is to cleanse. Dust, sweat and bacteria can cause many skin diseases. These impurities open the skin pores and leads to many skin problems. For this instead of using the chemical products which are sold in the cosmetics shops and used in the beauty parlors, if we use the natural products to cleanse the face there will not be any side effects. Here is the 10 best home made face washes for your skin type, you can prepare the face wash suitable to your skin type with your kitchen properties.
Face Wash For Dry Skin
Curd and Honey Face Wash
- Take a bowl and mix 2 tea spoon curd and 1 tea spoon honey. Mix them well and apply on the face. Soak it for 2-3 minutes and then wash it with cold water. If your skin is more dry you can add 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Then as usual you can apply your toner and moisturizer. This is a suitable face wash for dry skin.
Lemon and Apple Face Wash
- Cut a small sized apple into small pieces and boil them. Stir it gently with the help of a fork. With this add 1 teaspoon moisturizing cream, 1 teaspoon olive oil, lemon juice or orange juice 1 teaspoon. Make it into a fine paste and apply it after it gets cooled on face, forehead including neck. Leave it undisturbed for 5 minutes and wash it with warm water and wipe it dry. This is also a face wash for dry skin.
Face Wash For Normal Skin
Tomato, Milk and Lemon Face Wash
- Take one teaspoon of lemon juice, one teaspoon milk and two teaspoons of tomato pulp and mix them altogether. Apply this cleanser on face and wash it with cold water after 10 minutes. This will help your skin to retain the moisture.
Honey and Egg Face Wash
- Take 1 big sized egg yellow and mix one teaspoon honey in it. Add 6-7 almonds as a fine paste into this mixture and mix them well. Apply this on face in all the areas. Soak for 10-15 minutes and allow it to dry. After that if you wash your face with water your skin will become soft and shining.
Face Wash for Oily Skin and Pimples
Oily skin has the character of attracting dusts and impurities. This leads to dark spots, acne and pimples. So the face washes done out of natural products will be suitable to fight with oily skin without any side effects.
Curd and Strawberry Face Wash
- Add 2 teaspoon of curd along with two well ripe strawberries. Make it into a fine pulp with the help of a blender. Apply this as massaging on the face. Keep it for 5-7 minutes on face and then wash it with cold water. This removes the excessive oil from the face.
Milk and Honey Face Wash
- Add 1 teaspoon honey with 2 teaspoon of raw milk. It will be like a lotion. Apply that onto the face evenly. Massage it for 2-3 minutes and wash it in warm water. This cleanser will make your skin glow and removes the oiliness from face. This is a very good face wash which can be done at home for oily skin.
Milk and Chickpea Face Wash
Add 5-6 teaspoon of chick pea flour in 2 teaspoon of raw milk and 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder and mix all these together. Make it as a fine paste and apply all over face. Wash it after 10 minutes.
Pine Apple and Lemon Face Wash
Mix 2 teaspoon of lemon juice and 2 teaspoon of pineapple juice. Make it as a fine paste by adding 1 teaspoon of baking soda. Apply this on your face and massage well. Soak it for 5 minutes and wash it with cold water. This is a suitable face wash for combination skin.
Chickpea Flour Face Wash
- It is an old type of face wash and it is a very good cleanser. In this pack add milk or curd with the chick pea flour. And apply this as massaging on to the face. Leave it for 15 minutes until it gets dried. Then wash it with cold water. If your skin is so soft and causes allergy this face wash will give a good effect.
Clay and Aspirin Face Wash
- Clay is suitable for all skin types. This sucks the excessive oil and dust from skin and cures the irritation that persists in the skin. Aspirin acts as an anti bacterial agent. So this cleanser cleanses your face very well. And it helps to fight against the pimples. Take a bowl add 2 teaspoon of clay and 2-3 teaspoon aspirin powder and make it into a fine paste with water. Apply this on face and soak it for 10 minutes and then wash it with cold water.